How To Get There
If coming from the City of Edmonton the best driving directions are:
1. Get on to the Anthony Henday (which way depends what part of edmonton you are coming from. Please refer to the map on the right to see which on ramp is closest to you)
2. Take the Cameron Heights W exit (Maskekosihk Trail)
3. Turn Left onto 184 St NW (Maskekosihk Trail)
4. Turn Right onto 23 Ave NW (Maskekosihk Trail)
5. Turn Left onto 199 St NW
5. Turn Left onto Grandisle Rd NW
6. Destination will be on the left.
Feel free to park on the side of the road by the gate.